Re: [Nolug] DNS problems at Cox?

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 18:20:04 +0000

Hmm...

Since you guys are on the topic of DNS, I might as well give a plug for
OpenNic (http://www.opennic.unrated.net/). I run one of the tier-2 servers
for OpenNic at 216.107.80.42 --- if you guys wanna try alternative DNS out,
feel free to use that IP in your resolv.conf file (that's what it's there
for). Of course, if you run your own nameserver, you can slave the OpenNic
root yourself :-)

- --Joey

Thou spake:

- --