Re: [Nolug] Next Month's Meeting.

From: Mike Raeder <mraeder_at_payneservices.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:34:07 -0500

Rumour has it that Peter Kahle wrote:

> OK, so I'm taking the initiative and actually volunteered for topics for
> next month. At this point I have 2.5 topics planned:
>
> Third: Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) The next generation IP, with
> greatly expanded address space (128 bit, versus 32 bit in IPv4),
> automatic addressing and route discovery, built-in IPSec security and
> encryption capabilities. (I put everyone to sleep last time I talked
> about that, so I'll keep this part to a pretty high level)

I'd dig the IPv6 topic. I'll bring mini-thins in case people start
nodding off. :)

ObSideNote: I know I haven't been very active, but things might be
calming down at work. Sometimes, at the end of the day, I can't bear to
look at a computer and my daughter keeps me pretty busy too. With a
lighter load, I might get back into the swing of things. I'm sure y'all
can understand.

--
Since-beer-leekz,
Mikey