Re: [Nolug] Linux email host agency?

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:47:19 -0500

At 06:22 AM 5/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:

> > By Broadband do you mean Broadband IP, the wireless Internet service
> > out of NOLA? If not, have you considered getting business DSL? Is that
> > what you are using now? Instead of getting two consumer-grade
> > broadband services you could probably reduce hassle by getting one
> > business-grade service. Of course, you would still lose redundancy.
> > Hmm..
>
>Yes, BroadbandIP. We already have the COX business. What is SLA?

Service Level Agreement. Have you had any problems with Broadband IP? One
of my clients used them for a bit. Seemed to work well. Man, and it was
surprisingly fast.

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
UNIX and Network Consultant
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
PGP Key available at http://www.us.pgp.net
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams