RE: [Nolug] Linux email host agency?

From: Chuck <ohchucki_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:12:28 -0500

I've used them in a few places. The service seems good so far. The quick
install time is one big plus. At one site, the buidling is one story and
they installed an antenna on the roof that more then doubled the height
of the building. Really ugly looking thing.

If they had coverage at my home I believe I would use them.

Chuck