Re: [Nolug] cheap high speed connection

From: Dave Prentice <dprentice_at_uno.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:22:55 -0500

OK, I ordered Telocity. Thanks.
Next question: I'm trying to add a PCMCIA adapter to a RH7.2 box (200mhz
dual PPro, about 400meg RAM), so that I can plug in a little PCMCIA hard
drive and transfer files from a digital camera. Win95 recognizes the adapter
just fine, but kudzu doesn't see it. What packages do I have to install to
use this card? It's a SCM Swapbox.
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com