Re: [Nolug] Insane CPU Usage in DJB's DNS and daemontools

From: Craig Jackson <cjackson58_at_directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:51:52 -0500

Peter,

I also have DJBNS external cache running on a Presario 133 mhz and a
tinydns on an Abit MB with 550 mhz Intel. Everything works amazingly
well. It was fairly easy to install. CPU usage problems? Hmm. You
probably checked to for multiple instances, sometimes it can respawn
itself regularly if things aren't set up properly. I'm sure you set it
up properly.

There's a fairly good list for DJBDNS which you can sign up for through
his site. I had a problem and got help that day.

--
Craig