Re: Re: [Nolug] Connecting to AT&T Worldnet

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:06:21 -0400

Thanks, I already tried that and it didn't help. I was already able to dial BellSouth, and this didn't make any difference at all. It IS an authorization problem, but other than telling how to set up /etc/ppp/chap-secrets, which I have already done, it doesn't go any further. The last error message I got said (Network id is a non-digit or no @ sign), and I have no idea what to do about this.