Re: [Nolug] 419 Scammers are getting VERY creative...

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 21:51:53 -0600

On 03/08/08 18:05, Joey Kelly wrote:

On Saturday 08 March 2008 05:25:36 pm Ron Johnson wrote:

I've always wondered why they always target born-again Christians.
Maybe because of rigorous self-selection, but I've not noticed BACs
to be any stupider than the rest of the sheep.

Thanks.

I think their assumption is that if they use the name Jesus, we who reverence His name will conclude that everyone else affords Him equal honor and so will blindly trust them. It hurts me to see His name misused, but I certainly do not automatically believe anyone who uses His name. (By their fruits you shall know them.)

Dave Prentice - one of those BACs
___________________ Nolug mailing list nolug@nolug.org Received on 03/08/08