Re: [Nolug] 419 Scammers are getting VERY creative...

Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 11:46:12 -0500

Ron Johnson wrote:

> I've always wondered why they always target born-again Christians.
> Maybe because of rigorous self-selection, but I've not noticed BACs
> to be any stupider than the rest of the sheep.

You would have been better off saying that, on average, you have
noticed. There are some quite intelligent B.A.Cs out there, including
our current bearded leader...

Of course, if you want to see some one with questionable intelligence,
look at the first and second photos:

http://gallery.unix-boy.com/main.php?g2_itemId=108

Or, someone who isn't very good at reading scripture (read the sign
carefully, and note what he claims about Matt 7:1):

http://gallery.unix-boy.com/main.php?g2_itemId=135

Jeremy