[Nolug] 24 count inflatable penguins for NOLUG

From: Charles Paul <charles.paul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 07:59:36 -0500

Heya NOLUG folks,

I told the Aspiration Tech people and the Joomla! person (who is based
out of this town fwiw) that this user group could use some of their
spare Google-donated boxes of inflatable "Sitting Penguin" pool toys.
 Please do mind that I have never been to a NOLUG meeting... have only
ever met one person from the NOLUG... and even just moved to New
Orleans 4 months ago... Apologies - somehow a sense of agency for the
NOLUG compelled me to acquire these 24 inflatable pool toys using
y'alls name.

Now on my shelf is a factory-sealed box containing a rookery of
tuxedo-wearing 33-inch tall sitting penguins... and I have zero clue
what to do with them. ;)

Might I use them as a token for a ride to the next LUG?