[Nolug] Brown Foundation Service Learning Celebration

From: Wendell Jones <gwjones_at_structurex.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 22:50:04 -0500

Hi Guys,

Well, it's that time of year again. I just found out that the
Service Learning Celebration will be held on September 19 which
is a Thursday, at the Alario Center again. Is anyone interested
in having a display there this year? We've been invited back so
I guess we didn't do too badly last year. ;-)

It would be nice to show the k12ltsp if we could do it. Also, I
downloaded that KNOPPIX demo distro which would be a good hand out.
It has a lot of the latest stuff and seems to work well with the
exception that all live CD distro's suffer from, slow load times.

Let me know what you all think and if it would help, I can try to
make it to the upcoming meeting.

Wendell Jones
gwjones@structurex.net