Re: [Nolug] Brown Foundation Service Learning Celebration

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:23:20 -0500

Wendell,
    I assume that my school will send a group of students again. If
so, I will ask to be one of the faculty chaperones. I hope to be in a
different classroom this year. If you could give any assistance in
setting up a k12ltsp in the new room before the Brown Foundation
event, we could use it as a reference. (The network from last year was
a NIS/NFS server with a bunch of standalone clients, rather than a
true ltsp network.)
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsweb.info