Re: [Nolug] screen commands - odd

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:42:26 -0500

> *C-a is probably the "meta" key; which in the the .screenrc I sent you was "ctrl-f". So to detach you'd:

That's it !!!!
I'm using your sent .screenrc as a base.
No wonder the instructions did not quite work. I thought I'm losing the
ability to interpret what I read.

So when I turn Scott's example into

ctrl-f ?

I get more instructions......

Googling with the term "screen" does not give good results. "screen" is
way too generic word in computers.

I wonder if there are plugins etc to use in console where one could
just simply click few menu options/items and get some things done such
as copying the scroll history etc.... I saw it is possible to go with
the key combination, but sometimes I only have 10 fingers with quite
limited possibilities to knot them over each other.

Thanks
Petri