Re: [Nolug] screen commands - odd

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:28:50 -0500

yep, did not work with multiple pages of "selected" text.

first, by marking the beginning and the end via [enter], this copies the
selection into the buffere.
second, by marking the beginning, selecting couple of pages, then on
console right-click copy, does not get anything. However, if I choose
right-click "set selection end", I will get part of the currently
visible screen to the clipboard and can paste that into the GUI text editor.

Petri