Re: [Nolug] New linux phone

From: Mike Walker <doublethrow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 00:21:45 -0500

Nice.

Is anyone playing around with Android <http://code.google.com/android/>?

I've got the emulator running on a VirtualBox. I used a VAFEO (Debian Based)
Live CD <http://www.vafeo.org/vafeo/vafeo-1.01-1/vd_android-1/> that
included Elipse, Google's Web Toolkit and Android plugin pre-installed. All
I had to do was install the Android SDK, and I was running the demo apps.

It's nice to have an easy barrier to entry when all you want to do is put
your hands on a new toy. Then again, this one would have been worth the
effort.

--
Mike Walker