Re: [Nolug] New linux phone

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:05:13 -0500

I have not had time to check android.
However, I'm interested of knowing whether or not it requires an
application to be programmed in order to download content such as
wallpapers, ringtones, etc.... or does it work like normal phones where
you can basically point it to the content via wap push.

We'll in time I'll find out......
Actually I may try the VirtualBox setup to see what's there.... It seems
far more practical solution compared to iPhone SDK, where you have to
buy a mac with latest OSX in order to run the SDK. I've tried installing
leopard in Virtual machine, but only succeeded with Tiger, which was
such a resource hog....