Re: [Nolug] Fetchmail problem

From: Jeremiah T. Gray <jtgray79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:11:04 -0700

Ron, thanks for the feedback; are there significant differences if I
use IMAP?

Also, I don't see how giving more time for timeout would exacerbate
the problem given that the problem is not all messages are being
downloaded. If it has 5 seconds and I change it to 300, doesn't that
mean I'm allowing more time for the message download to complete?

Thanks,
Jeremiah