Re: [Nolug] Fetchmail problem

From: Jeremiah T. Gray <jtgray79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 01:23:02 -0700

Ron, I did not try this yet but will in the morning; it's a new job,
so I've been having to figure out how the whole system works. To
that end, it uses LDAP and runs bind9 on two separate boxes using two
different subnets, so there are potential points at which problems
can occur. I will probably be back asking about some of the other
ones before long!

Thanks for the help; I'll report my results.

Jeremiah