Re: [Nolug] Test

From: Michael Jeter <michael.damian.jeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:29:24 -0500

very good.

I recently bought a Dell Vostro with an AMD Athlon, loaded it with Ubuntu
Studio.
I am very much a Linux Newbie.

A few things I need:

How do I activate the spell check in Open office, or is this another
situation where I have to ¨build"the spell checker. Is there someway to d/l
a ¨base¨ spell checker?

Also, what do I need to do for my M - Audio Keystation 61 keyboard to make
sounds?

When and where is a meeting so that I can have someone guide me through what
I need to do to gain some facility in getting this machine to perform at the
level I want?

Thanks,

Michael Jeter