Re: [Nolug] Test

From: Michael Jeter <michael.damian.jeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:41:52 -0500

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote:

> I think if could afford it, I'd get a Mac Mini and Logic Studio. Since I'm
> currently poor, I may be forced to use That Other Operating System instead,
> but latency is reported to border on the unacceptable.
>
> Synths for Linux? I'm just starting to look into those.
>

> Straw poll... besides me and Jeremy, who else plays with midi and/or sound
> recording? I smell a meeting topic here, and maybe even the beginnings of a
> band...
>

> --
> Joey Kelly
> < Minister of the Gospel | Linux Consultant >
> http://joeykelly.net

I´m trying to copy the other posts here. To be sure, the format of this
list is to post the quote on top and the reply below?

My laptop has an AMD AthlonX2. Hopefully, I can do this.

This laptop I have right now is my only computer and only has Linix.

I play keyboards(mainly for composing and arranging) and six string fretless
bass. I will also add I am currently awaiting the delivery of a custom
made 6 string bass built by New Orleans luthier Vincent Guidroz, owner and
operator of New Orleans Guitars.

Michael Jeter