Re: [Nolug] ApacheCon in New Orleans: November 3-7

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:20:22 -0500

I have. Many. And I remember when I was googling for help that I wasn't
alone. Especially, with large IMAP folders and very large Inboxes.

That said, the latest and greatest TB2.0 is working just perfectly so
far. A few hangs now and then, but nothing too bad. So I'm here to stay. :)

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant