Re: [Nolug] ApacheCon in New Orleans: November 3-7

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:25:43 -0500
I've been using TB with dovecot IMAP for several years already......
Even the latest version still have minor problem of occasionally not displaying the message body. ......Assumed it is TB problem....  could be on the server side too.... but it has not been frequent enough for me to start looking for a fix.

Petri

Dustin Puryear wrote:
I have. Many. And I remember when I was googling for help that I wasn't alone. Especially, with large IMAP folders and very large Inboxes.

That said, the latest and greatest TB2.0 is working just perfectly so far. A few hangs now and then, but nothing too bad. So I'm here to stay. :)

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant

Author, "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices/

Ron Johnson wrote:

I've been using Tbird for 2 years with courier-imap and never seen any stability issues.