Re: [Nolug] The Unix Desktop (was Re: If they're unreliable as heck... (was Re: [Nolug] someone's gotanaxe to grind...))

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:06:23 -0500

I don't understand what you mean by: 'Because the driver of cost is the
number of "complete computers"?' What do you mean "complete computer"?
You mean with a keyboard and monitor?

"Required" as in "the company needed to support software which they
needed to sell what they were selling so they could make a profit and
pay people".. required. :)

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant