Re: [Nolug] How's everyone doing?

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:45:13 -0500

Agreed. I'm a little concerned that people will end up letting their
guard down for the next one in NOLA. This one could have easily done
some major damage to NOLA and a lot of people could have gotten hurt.
I'm just thankful that the damage was mostly to property and not people.

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant