Re: [Nolug] How's everyone doing?

From: Trey <gefox4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:39:19 -0500

I'm good here. Luckily we didn't have too much Search and Rescue to do. I
was a first responder doing damage assessment of the river and facilities.
No damage at home :D . OK back to cleaning up the house for when the rest of
the fam gets here..

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Michael Jeter <
michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com> wrote:

> We had at least 3/4's of a tank left from our trip from NOLA, bough
> gas in TX when we got down to about 1/4. We'll fill up before we
> leave Saturday night.
>
> MDJ
>
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > Bummer. Always evacuate diagonally from the storm's expected path.
> >
> > Where'd you get gasoline?
> >
> > On 09/02/08 19:14, Michael Jeter wrote:
> >>
> >> I went to Baton Rouge, where we lost power.
> >> B/c of my gf's dialysis, we went to Houston to be with her sister.
> >>
> >> Good that NOLA made it.
> >>
> >> Michael Jeter

> > --
> > Ron Johnson, Jr.
> > Jefferson LA USA
> >
> > "Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no
> > hook beneath it." -- Thomas Jefferson

Trey Fox
http://OpenSuse.us - Administrator
http://USALUG.org