Re: [Nolug] Recommendation for Wireless Access Point

From: Jeremiah T. Gray <jtgray79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:28:53 -0700

For what it's worth (and it may not be worth much, depending on your
needs), I've had really good luck with the Linksys WRT54GL running
the DD-WRT firmware that allows it to run as a repeater. If speed is
your main issue, it may be a no-go, but if coverage or security is
the issue, at $60 bucks a piece, you can get a few going for less
money than one Aironet. I've not compared them side-by-side though.