Re: Re: [Nolug] Localhost name problem

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:37:03 -0400

Waiting doesn't get sendmail up, but after 5-10 minutes it times out and allows me to log in in text mode only. However, I haven't been successful in using a text-mode editor. I don't have much experience with Linux yet, but am desparate to get away from Microsoft!
    Assuming I find out how to edit, what other file needs to have the localhost name changed from 'netmail@att.net'? I only discovered this was happening when lpd refused to accept it from the system.