RE: [Nolug] DNS Server Problem with TCP

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:18:24 -0500

Hi Dustin.

What did you have in mind? :) I've looked at ps results and they are pretty
much the same, but they don't match exactly. Nothing caught my eye.

Netstat shows that named is connected to port 53 for both TCP and UDP. It will
be interesting to see what it say after it fails next time.

John

   John Souvestre - Southern Star & Integrated Data Systems - (504) 355-0609