RE: [Nolug] DNS Server Problem with TCP

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:33:49 -0500

Hi Dustin.

No, the hardware is different. Ns1 is a Dell and ns2 is a Compaq. They are
both set up about the same. They are just used as name servers.

I like your driver theory. It would explain why restart named doesn't help.
Would RH's up2date keep the driver up to date or is that something has to be
done some other way?

Thanks,

John

   John Souvestre - Southern Star & Integrated Data Systems - (504) 355-0609