Re: Re: [Nolug] [nolug] adsl installatio

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:56:36 -0400

Thanks again, Scott. I had read something of Hal Burgiss' before, but it wan't specific to BellSouth. Once I get my big box up again, I'll print both of these (can't print from the portable (or from Linux) to my LaserJet 3100, and hate to print this much on the BJC-80, which, however, works with both the portable and Linux).

John Tiedeman