Re: Re: [Nolug] [nolug] adsl installatio

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:50:23 -0400

Thanks, Scott, for the reference. The addendum for Alcatel is more up-to-date that the one I got before, so as soon as I get a new floppy drive installed (just so I can boot the system again) I'll give it a try. I am reduced to using the dreaded notebook computer until I get the big one up again!

John Tiedeman