Re: [Nolug] Introducing myself

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 19:34:15 -0600

ESX is serious stuff. Been using lots of xen recently. The pricing
structure of xenserver is much more in tune with the type of budgets I
usually get :)

You pay per server, not per socket, vlans, blah blah blah, etc.

php is fine if that is what you know :) Why not python?

P.S.
Ryan Seacrest
http://ihateryanseacrest.tribe.net/thread/9d85b8d7-a5d0-489b-a83c-78e8ee6ae41d
? :)