Re: [Nolug] Introducing myself

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:15:37 -0600

Actually ESX server is free.
If you want all the enterprise goodies around it, then the price tag is
going to be quite hefty....

Also, with my servers, the VMware portion is managed by my hosting
company, but at UNO where I work daytime, I'm in a process of setting up
3 HP blades with ESX servers....

At home, I've been thinking about setting up some Xen stuff, just to
learn it, but I don't have much extra time in my hands.

Same applies to other scripting / programming languages.... They seem
to require some time to learn....

Petri