Re: [Nolug] Who usually shows up for meetings?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 09:45:17 -0600

Excuse me!!
I'm not nerd.... I'm geek....
Or was it vice-versa :-)

I do try to get to the meetings as often as possible, but sometimes
forces of bad traffic prevent it.....
As for the next eeting, yes, it is supposed to be meeting at some
restaurant... I think Fire of Brazil was proposed an not much
opposed..... I'd like to go, but that same day I'm leaving for Finland.
(I'm not gonna meet Linus, but many other countrymen/women)

My plan is to throw my 14mo. old son into the snowbank and see what he
does..... Gotta wake a little Finn in him......

Petri