Re: [Nolug] tension breaker

From: Joey Kelly <geek_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: 30 Sep 2002 12:34:07 -0500

I'm told that some motherboards can't handle their mice/keyboards being
messed with. This might be your problem, depending on how old the box in
question is.

--Joey

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 17:07, Dave wrote:
> Well, I can feel the tension building so I'll ask a question to try and ease things.
> I use a kvm to switch between different boxes and whenever I switch back to Mandrake 8.2 my mouse goes ape shit, I lose all control over it and the only way I can regain control is by restarting x (yes i use x, give me a break i was born into windoze, but now i see the light).
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks!
> Dave

Linux consultant in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
http://kellynet.dhs.org
---
Please submit your credit card information to our central server
so we can deduct money from you at will.