Re: [Nolug] Radius & Tacacs+

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:23:00 -0600

Dennis J Harrison Jr wrote:
> samba4 has long had support for group policies for any ou.
>
> Just rig it up then run dsa.msc to load the snap-in.

 From the Samba site:

Can I use Samba 4 on my production server right now?

No. Samba 4 is still under heavy development. Samba 4 is not due to
replace Samba 3 soon. Many of the required core features are present,
but the code is still alpha and user tools as well as some core features
are still missing.

---
In other words, Samba still is not a replacement for a Windows server
with AD and GPOs.