Re: [Nolug] OpenStreetMap.org Mapping Party March 7th

From: mtoups_at_cs.uno.edu
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:37:27 -0600 (CST)

Thanks Simon and Joey for the enthusiastic responses! Things are looking
good for tomorrow so I hope to meet a bunch of NOLUG folks there, and
other people interested in open source collaborative mapping.

Simon, thanks for those great tips. I have been in touch with NOLACycle,
and we are trying to integrate that work into opencyclemap.org (a
rendering of OpenStreetMap for bike routes). I didn't know about Open
Sound, very cool project, thanks. And I'd love to present at a 2600
meeting sometime, though I won't be able to make it to tonight's event.

-matt

ps - here's the URL again for anyone who missed it, 11am Saturday at the
Mid-City Library:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Mapping_Party_-_March_2009