Re: [Nolug] interesting posts on Craigslist

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:46:30 -0500

Sure, if 'entry' is putting parts together, installing an os (clone,
roll, etc) installing a few programs, and sysprep for wintendo boxen.
Along with answering the phone, RA for tier1 software / user issues,
and general printer kicking... I would say at least $20.00 an hour at
this point.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:55 PM, brent timothy saner