Re: [Nolug] Installing LTSP

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:00:47 -0500

Ron,
    I finally got X to start. Just on a hunch I tried a different
video card, and Xconfigurator no longer gives the "Segmentation
fault." It still reports an error on the last step, something like
"There is a problem with your video," but I just tell it "Quit" and
then X starts OK.
    I wonder why this video card worked with RH 7.2 but not RH 7.3?
    Now, if I can get an Internet connection working in my room maybe
the K12LTSP network may finally come to pass.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsweb.info