[Nolug] Installing LTSP

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:57:44 -0500

    Glory hallelujah, the Internet finally got connected in my
classroom today. I got around the problem from a couple weeks ago
about Xconfigurator locking up on the server, by putting in a
different video adapter. Seems RH 7.3 doesn't support S3 cards very
well. Hope that's fixed in 8.0.
    Now if I can get electrical outlets for clients installed, maybe
the network will come into existence. One thing, though: how do I add
QTDIR to the environment? Doing "set" reveals all sorts of stuff, but
QTDIR isn't listed so I'm having trouble compiling.
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com