Re: [Nolug] Installing LTSP

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:24:07 -0500

Ron,
    One of my main motives in trying to set up this network is to have
students research various topics on the Internet. Also, I want to
download interesting chemistry/physics software rather than get it at
home, burn it on a CD, and bring it to school to compile.
    Of course, another problem is that there are NO working electrical
outlets anywhere except at the front of the room, where there is no
room for computers.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsweb.info