RE: [Nolug] LSU gets butt-kicking Linux cluster

From: Andy Cristina <acristina_at_penta-corp.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:02:45 -0500

>Do these machines allow public access to their queues?

No :-p
At least I don't think the UNO one does/will. It will be open to students,
and several guys in the Naval Park want a chance to play with it, but I
don't know what you need to get some time on it. I doubt they will let just
anybody use it though. If you want, I'll find out some more info for you.