Re: [Nolug] Why I don't reply on...

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:31:05 -0500

eh.....

Not really. What about rdns for lists and spf and black lists and
spam and backup mx and large mail queues?

Not to mention that plenty of people run mail servers that don't even
try to follow rfc, and you have whacky stuff like sun doing rdns on
the return path and matching that with the from domain, or rejecting
mail.

mta and msa usually isn't as simple as many people seem to think it is imo.