Re: Hate Linux?? (was Re: [Nolug] Woo hoo!!! On-line with wireless!!!)

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:24:17 -0500

On Fri June 12 2009 10:04 am, James Thompson wrote:
> I am disappointed that the "Linux Community" hasn't developed a solid
> desktop offering.
>
> I actually need to try out the latest from the FreeBSD

I am the first to remind people that BSD is better-designed than Linux, but
your complaint about desktops applies to both platforms... you're still
looking at KDE, Gnome or any of the minor desktops, and all of them run on X.

The best *nix desktop is still Aqua, and it looks like you're using that
whenever possible.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant