Re: Hate Linux?? (was Re: [Nolug] Woo hoo!!! On-line with wireless!!!)

From: Alex Levy <mrbones102_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:08:19 -0500

I like linux, but when it comes to game compatibility (w/o an emulator) I
just stick to windows (unfortunately) Linux is also great cause, with its
open(ness?) machines that are produced now (that are loaded with an
ubuntuish environment) are way cheaper than that same machine with a bunch
of microsoft bloatations.