Re: [Nolug] Computer_hardware_poster -- A really neat image collageof hardware past and present

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:45:43 -0500

Chris Jones wrote:
> I have 20/20 vision. The detail just isn't there.

Which browser are you using / what settings in the browser?

In my firefox, after it has downloaded the entire image AND
automatically resized to fit to the browser window, all I need to do is
click on the image and it will show up in original size. There was only
maybe one or two texts I was having problems reading, and my vision is
definitely not 20/20 (Assumed 20/20 is good)

Petri

believed to be clean.