Re: [Nolug] Palm Pre - Dev Kit and End User experience (super short review)

From: Dennis J Harrison Jr <dennisharrison_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:37:16 -0500

Simon, thanks for the link man :)

I was looking at maybe using / stealing from MobiOne. This looks
interesting as well, I'll update you guys on the level of headache
required to do some useful stuff with this device.

WRT Iphone dev... Much better docs / examples / sdk by a LONG SHOT :)
If you want to meet up locally and have a hack session on your iphone
app I won't mind giving you a few hours here and there to help you get
finished.