Re: [Nolug] Palm Pre - Dev Kit and End User experience (super short review)

From: Simon Dorfman <simon_at_yamlike.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:51:37 -0500

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Dennis J Harrison Jr <
dennisharrison@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be posting a tutorial on writing a google voice / freeswitch /
> asterisk app for this as I complete that task next week. Anyone else
> here doing mobile dev? What is your favorite hand held device?

Looking forward to seeting that tutorial. Sounds like an interesting app.
I have a mobil web dev side project at work. Focusing on iPhone app now.

Have you heard of PhoneGap? http://phonegap.com/

> PhoneGap is an open source development tool for building fast, easy mobile
> apps with JavaScript.

They support some iPhone, Android, Blackberry hardware features. I wonder if
they'll add support for the Pre.

Simon