Re: [Nolug] Charter.net

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:21:47 +0000

Not really... try this:

1. CLose your existing email client.

2. Go get another one (pegasus works well).

3. Tell that to check your mail, leaving the mail on the server.

4. Once you find an email from the luser in question, close your temporary
email client.

5. Start your usual client and roll on as before.

6.Send said headers to abuse@charter-ala.net # or wherever

7. ???

8. Profit!!!

--Joey