[Nolug] Christmas party 2009

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:40:46 -0600

Guys,

People have plans to hash out, so I'm sending this out early. For those new to
the list, we normally have 2 parties or restaurant outings per year.

I need input from you guys. We need to decide where we want to eat, and also
if our regular Thursday is workable for you guys, or should we shoot for
another night.

In the past, we've had a good turnout at King Buffet and Louisiana Pizza
Kitchen, and lousy attendance pretty much everywhere else.

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant